Welcome to the National Minority Business Council
On August 5, 2011, the National Minority Business Council had the great pleasure and opportunity to ring the opening bell at the NY Stock Exchange.
Founded in 1972 as a full-service, non-profit (501)(c)(3) corporation, the organization is dedicated to providing business assistance, educational opportunities, seminars, purchasing listings and related services to hundreds of businesses throughout the tri-state area and across the nation. The strength of the organization resides in its members of successful entrepreneurs who are committed to their business and to the NMBC’s continuing goal of expanding opportunities available to small, minority and women business owners. The Council’s leaders, whose combined experiences spans score of years of fostering and nurturing businesses, provide the highest assurance that the NMBC will continue to address the needs and goals of its constituents.
1633 Broadway 30th Fl., New York, NY 10019 | Tel 347-289-7620 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our latest issue of the NMBC Better Business Magazine!
In this issue:
- Cuomo announces increased MWBE participationin state contracting
- Apps for small business owners
- FAA closer to allowing take off and landing electronic use
- Reflections on President Obama’s Africa trip
- Women Entrepreneurship in Africa
- Business Culture in Ghana
- NMBC anniversary honors those supporting nation’s infrastructure
- A tribute to Muriel Siebert
- What makes a good corporate supplier diversity program?
- Understanding the Basics of a Business Contract