Welcome to the National Minority Business Council
On August 5, 2011, the National Minority Business Council had the great pleasure and opportunity to ring the opening bell at the NY Stock Exchange.
Founded in 1972 as a full-service, non-profit (501)(c)(3) corporation, the organization is dedicated to providing business assistance, educational opportunities, seminars, purchasing listings and related services to hundreds of businesses throughout the tri-state area and across the nation. The strength of the organization resides in its members of successful entrepreneurs who are committed to their business and to the NMBC’s continuing goal of expanding opportunities available to small, minority and women business owners. The Council’s leaders, whose combined experiences spans score of years of fostering and nurturing businesses, provide the highest assurance that the NMBC will continue to address the needs and goals of its constituents.
1633 Broadway 30th Floor New York, NY 10019 347-289-7620 | 212-245-2652 firstname.lastname@example.org
Introduction to Exporting
Tuesday, June 2, 2015
Pay for registration here:
NMBC – Visions in Africa – General Contribution The Visions in Africa room will be open to the public this Friday for purchasing items from $1.00 up to $5,000. You can pay for your purchase or simply enter “donation” to make just make a donation by filling out this form: ___________________________________________________________________________ NMBC’s John Robinson Speaks
Executive director John Robinson recently spoke at the Global Entrepreneurship Center.
Download our latest issue of the NMBC Better Business Magazine!In this issue:
- In Memoriam: Former Governor Mario M. Cuomo
- The History of the Japanese Economy Since 1945
- Rennert Translation build brands in new markets
- Gatewave: Reinventing a Radio Service for the Blind by Gordon Williams
- Supplier Diversity done right: National Grid
- Crowdfunding by Allen Rude
- What Is The Future Of Supplier Diversity?
- The value of intellectual property
- The Leadership Shift. The strategic positioning of business leaders
- by Dr. Nilda Perez reviewed by Tessa Whitmire
- Book Review: The Woman I Wanted to Be by Diane von Furstenberg
- Technology Update on the Apple Watch