Welcome to the National Minority Business Council
On August 5, 2011, the National Minority Business Council had the great pleasure and opportunity to ring the opening bell at the NY Stock Exchange.
Founded in 1972 as a full-service, non-profit (501)(c)(3) corporation, the organization is dedicated to providing business assistance, educational opportunities, seminars, purchasing listings and related services to hundreds of businesses throughout the tri-state area and across the nation. The strength of the organization resides in its members of successful entrepreneurs who are committed to their business and to the NMBC’s continuing goal of expanding opportunities available to small, minority and women business owners. The Council’s leaders, whose combined experiences spans score of years of fostering and nurturing businesses, provide the highest assurance that the NMBC will continue to address the needs and goals of its constituents.
1633 Broadway 30th Floor New York, NY 10019 347-289-7620 | 212-245-2652 firstname.lastname@example.org
You are cordially invited to NMBC’s 42nd Anniversary Celebration
Wednesday, June 18, 2014 5:30PM – 8:00PM At the Bank of New York Mellon 1 Wall St, New York, NY Click here for more information.
Join the NMBC Executive Management Program for Minority & Women Business Owners
A “mini MBA program” for growing business enterprises. Weekly workshops from April 22 – May 8, 2014.For more information, please call Mr. William Drewes, Esq., Program Administrator at 646-554-7845. The cost is limited to the first 15 participants who sign up and have paid in full by April 20. Click here for the registration form
Download our latest issue of the NMBC Better Business Magazine!In this issue:
- South Korean intern returns home
- A recap of the 34th Annual Awards Luncheon
- Women’s Conference boasts successful workshops
- EMP graduates 10 business owners
- PHA uses diverse suppliers for the Blumberg Redevelopment
- Suzanne Shanks named acting CEO of Siebert & Co.
- MBHF&M and UW Foster School of Business open exhibit, host awards ceremony
- The State of Global Energy
- The Current State of the Chinese Economy
- New Beginnings for Adjua Mantebea
- A Tribute to Maya Angelou