Welcome to the National Minority Business Council
On August 5, 2011, the National Minority Business Council had the great pleasure and opportunity to ring the opening bell at the NY Stock Exchange.
Founded in 1972 as a full-service, non-profit (501)(c)(3) corporation, the organization is dedicated to providing business assistance, educational opportunities, seminars, purchasing listings and related services to hundreds of businesses throughout the tri-state area and across the nation. The strength of the organization resides in its members of successful entrepreneurs who are committed to their business and to the NMBC’s continuing goal of expanding opportunities available to small, minority and women business owners. The Council’s leaders, whose combined experiences spans score of years of fostering and nurturing businesses, provide the highest assurance that the NMBC will continue to address the needs and goals of its constituents.
1633 Broadway 30th Floor New York, NY 10019 347-289-7620 | 212-245-2652 email@example.com
NMBC – Visions in Africa – General Contribution The Visions in Africa room will be open to the public this Friday for purchasing items from $1.00 up to $5,000. You can make your online payment by filling out this form: ___________________________________________________________________________ NMBC’s John Robinson Speaks
Executive director John Robinson recently spoke at the Global Entrepreneurship Center.
Download our latest issue of the NMBC Better Business Magazine!In this issue:
- NMBC celebrates 42nd anniversary
- Help for the separating family
- PHA distributes over 3,000 book bags
- Consultants 2 Go
- PepsiCo leads in support of diverse business
- UW Foster hosts NMSDC reception at MBHF&M exhibit
- Dr. Nilda Pérez teaches strategic positioning to Hispanic businesses
- Factors Shaping a Shift in Global Financial Governance
- A history of supplier diversity
- Bankruptcy relief…a small business lifesaver
- Game Plan Selling by Marc Wayshak